In Like Me

Sunday, June 05, 2005

First Entry

There is a lot of pressure in starting a blog (at least I think so, and that's what we're going to go with since it's MY blog and I call the shots), and I'm not sure how to start it out. The first post sets the precedent for all posts to follow. It shows you what this whole page is going to be about and will probably be the deciding factor in whether or not you continue following my thoughts in cyber space or you move on to the next recent college graduate's page who is trying keep their idle hands busy while she waits anxiously for a job call back or something to get her nagging parents off her back. But if you're looking for the profound, you're not going to get it in this post. I'm too tired and too full on sushi and Saporo to write anything worth reading. Sorry to disappoint...but hey, it sets the bar low for future posts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home